Shining the spotlight on learners!
Nominations open now.
The Victorian Learn Local Awards are held annually by the Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE) Board to recognise the inspirational efforts of learners, practitioners and training providers in the Learn Local education and training sector.
The Learn Local education and training sector makes a significant contribution to Victoria. It delivers the skills that support our economy and underpin the inclusiveness of our communities. The Awards are an opportunity to shine a spotlight on this valuable work. Through the Awards the ACFE Board acknowledges the sector’s many contributions and celebrates the success of learners, practitioners and organisations across the state.
The 2014 Awards will be held in late August but nominations are open now until Friday 6 June!
This year’s Award categories and associated prize money are as follows:
- Outstanding Pre-accredited Learner: Winner $5,000, Two finalists $1,000 each
- Outstanding Practitioner (Paid or Volunteer): Winner $5,000, Two finalists $1,000 each
- Outstanding Pathway Program: Winner $10,000, Two finalists $1,000 each
- Excellence in Creating Local Solutions: Winner $10,000, Two finalists $1,000 each
- Innovation in Digital Literacy: Winner $10,000, Two finalists $1,000 each
To find out more information and to nominate visit the Learn Local Awards webpage.