‘Yes, I Can’ is the motto for an innovative course run at Paynesville Neighbourhood Centre.
The Empowering Women program’s is designed to build happy, strong and confident women.
Participants in the program develop knowledge and skills in a wide variety of areas by:
- exploring the art of self-expression
- building new strengths and talents
- practising assertiveness and clear communication
- learning how to write a resume, find a job and develop workplace skills
- learning basic computer skills.
Free enrolment and free childcare is available. Eligible participants may also qualify for free assistance with a range of other services.
For more details or to express an interest in attending the information session please contact PNC on (03) 5156 0214 or email email@example.com